Doodlesoup

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Graduation

Sorry for not updating recently, but I was quite busy with graduation from the Animation & Graphics program that I've been taking for the past 2 years. Let us not forget about that 1 year preperatory program called Art Fundamentals either shall we?!

I'm not sure if I ever would have posted again if it wasn't for yesterday when I walked up on stage to grab my diploma. The cameras were flashing, my teeth sparkled, my lushous hair glistened in the wind, then it hit me! At that moment, as I touched the fake diploma casing, I realized that the world had stopped rotating on its axis. I didn't think much of it at the time, as I was way too busy forgetting to take my fake diploma casing with me down the steps and off stage.

Then the impact of it all hit me harder just as I was strolling back to my seat. Ignoring my parents who were up front trying to take pictures of me, my face began to twist with sheer horror and seering pain. I had forgot to update my blog, NO WONDER THE WORLD HAD STOPPED ROTATING!!!

Ahem, now in all seriousness, if there is anyone out there who just happens to briefly gaze upon this humble little blog, please feel free to come back again and invite your friends too.

P.S. I'll update, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home