Doodlesoup

Friday, September 22, 2006

Gargamel's Wife

Well it's been about a month since my last update. Wupps. I got nothing, no excuse. But I will continue to try to update more.

Here's a character I drew for work lately that isn't being used at the moment.

Her name is Gruntilda, she's british, loves to drink tea, eat crumpets, and play bingo. Yes that's her life in a nutshell. Oh did I mention she was married to Gargamel?!

P.S. - thanks to Bicos de Pes for the character reference. Also a belated thank you to Justin for allowing me to use the Doodlesoup banner for the forum as he helped me out with it. To others who may have helped as well, thank you also: )

4 Comments:

  • grosss Gargamel ... nice drawing! that old lady sure is old isnt she.. and saggy.. and old.. ... thankfully not all older ladies look like this..

    By Blogger Shanel, at Friday, 22 September, 2006  

  • Gross Gargamel!! >:(
    hes ugly...

    nice character .. shes so old.. and saggy.. and old.. thankfully not all older ladies look like her!! keep em coming..
    we need more drawings from yah! and deffffffff more layouts.. show us your skillz ;)

    By Blogger Shanel, at Friday, 22 September, 2006  

  • TThanks for giving me the tour over at your work can't wait to see you again Jeremy keep up the good work.

    Brian

    By Blogger B Roy, at Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  

  • Hey Bryan. It was a nice surprise to have you show up. I hope you get a job working for us or Orange Sprocket when you graduate.

    Enjoy your school year:)

    By Blogger Jeremy, at Thursday, 28 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home