Doodlesoup

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Monster and Doodlesoup origins


Hey guys, finally here's another drawing. This is the Monster Parachute drawing I did for the challenge on the forum last night.

Description:
"The monster's name is Grogberg and he's actually the friendliest monster in the world. He adopts children and loves to sing Beach Boys songs by campfires. There's only one thing in the world though that can possibly make him mad.....and that is airplanes."

Also I'd like to publicly thank Celia for being the one who came up with the "Doodlesoup" name which I've used for my blog, website, and forum. It's a great name and she deserves all the credit. I should have thanked her earlier. Thank you Celia!

6 Comments:

  • That monster looks like the person who hates mondays and mornings the most. And... MONSTERS ON A PLANE!!

    Sooo... I should expect a check in the mail? ;D

    By Blogger Celia, at Thursday, 27 July, 2006  

  • Hehe monsters on a plane.... oh dear. Speaking of which, I saw an article on ign the other day of some anime or anime inspired cartoon that's coming out called "Afro Samurai". The main voice actor??? Samuel Jackson of course. Who would have thunk.

    I already wrote you the check a year ago. It says that you cashed it, thus I can't send another one.
    ... yeah that's it.

    By Blogger Jeremy, at Thursday, 27 July, 2006  

  • Hey dude. I love your Shanghai stuff. It's just my kinda eye candy. The head doodles lower on the page are pretty darn cool too. Keep it up, I'll be back.

    By Blogger Jason, at Friday, 28 July, 2006  

  • GREAT concept, i like the color concepts as well. Also looks to me that your having a great time over in Freddy, great to hear it. I love the fact that our class has been so gifted and lucky to get as many jobs as they have. Good stuff man, good stuff.

    By Blogger Jon Lambe, at Wednesday, 02 August, 2006  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 10 August, 2006  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home