Doodlesoup

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Apology and work

Once again I must apologize. Not for smuggling weapons though.... I'll never apologize for th-I mean I'd never do that. This time I apologize for not updating my site and certainly not updating it with any REAL content.

As many of you know, I'm working in Fredericton now and just found an apartment this past weekend. I won't be receiving internet until Friday so please wait until then, in which case I will start posting artwork up again.

On another note, work is going well here at PenguinFire Media. I am however having a difficult time figuring out how to colour well in Photoshop. Alas not enough of Jeff's Photoshop knowledge has rubbed off on me. However, I will pursevere and if anyone knows some good tutorial sites or anything that could help me out, I'm all ears.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home